Calling all start-ups with innovative ideas for new, sustainable and profitable businesses in the fashion and retail industry to showcase, network and find their match at Apparel Sourcing Week 2020!
We invite applications from Indian start-ups focused on the
fashion industry to submit Pitch Decks for evaluation
by the panelists from Technopak.
What do you get?
Chance to showcase your ideas/products at the 30 SQM Start up Zone during ASW2020 in front of Venture Capitalists and top Retail CXO's at a super discounted rate on all 3 days.
Opportunity to pitch your ideas to Venture Capitalists in a 10 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes Q&A.
An opportunity to meet the panelists one-on-one for specific feedback, comments and networking.
Opportunity to hear 4 VCs talk about how to build and scale a startup.
Opportunity to attend other exclusive industry-led seminars and discussions at ASW2020;
Free access to private networking events – including dinners, lunches and tours.
Industry visibility via coverage in Apparel Online India - the country's leading fashion business magazine;
- The start-up should be generating at least an annualized revenue of INR 50 lakhs as on 01 Jan 2020
- Should at least have five full time employees
- The start-up should be a registered entity (LLC, Partnership, Company)
- Screening of the pitch applications for shortlisting will be based on a set of qualifying filters which include –
- Completeness of the application
- Business performance till date
- Alignment between start-up’s offering and the opportunity / need gap
- Strength of the business idea to differentiate with respect to surrogates or competitive offering
Interested startups should send in their pitch deck in the form of 8 slides PowerPoint converted into a PDF document detailing the following:
- Founders and Leadership profile highlighting professional experience, educational qualifications and current role in the start-up (1 slide)
- Start-up summary (1 slide)
- What needs, gaps / opportunities the start-up aims to pursue? (1 slide)
- What are the scale up plans and how does the start-up intend to achieve it? (1 slide )
- Who is the customer of the startup and who is the competitive reference for the start-up?
(1 slide )
- Business performance till date since inception on the performance indicators that are most important for the start-up (1 slide)
- A self-attested P&L and funding till date (1 slide)
- Contact details (1 slide)